BuMat ELITE HIPS WHITE FILAMENT – 1.75 MM
HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) is a 3D printing filament with similar strength and stiffness as ABS. HIPS is commonly used for printing support material with a dual extruder printer. HIPS is soluble in Limonene. If you have a dual extruder, you can print ABS with HIPS being the supporting material. When the printing finishes, give your model a Limonene bath and you wont have to go through the time consuming process of removing support material. Get amazing designs since the support parts (HIPS) is completely dissolvable.
Taking your 3D printing needs to a whole new realm is the BuMat Elite. As creations become bigger and more complex, the quality of filaments matter even more. Depending on the scale of your creation, a print job may take anywhere from 15 minutes to upwards of 12 hours or more. We don’t expect you to sit around forever to make sure your filament doesn’t crash your project. BuMat Elite filaments give you total confidence to leave your 3D printer unattended while it performs its magic, allowing you to return to see a perfectly finished object. The Elite line is the ideal solution for serious hobbyists and those who have deadlines to meet.
- All BuMat filaments are tested on FlashForge 3D printers to meet strict quality standards.
- 1.75mm superior grade, high strength 3D printer specific filament
- Airtight vacuum packaging for prolonged storage capability and resistance to moisture
- Increased resistance to breakage under high tension
- Universal fit for 3D printer nozzles that accept 1.75mm filament
- Color: White
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Material: HIPS
- Print Temperature: 160-220C
- Spool Diameter: 7.50 inches (19.0cm)
- Spool Width: 3.25 inches (8.25cm)
- Filament Weight 2.20 pounds (1.0kg)